The University prescribes criteria for personnel promotion and two types of personnel promotion as follows:
- Fast track promotion,
- Normal track promotion.
Submission of promotion consideration documents
Personnel shall submit complete and valid documents that have been approved by their affiliated work unit to the Human Resource Management Office for consideration at the scheduled dates twice a year.
First promotion consideration period
Submission deadline: April 15 of each year.
Effective date: The promotion shall be effective no sooner than April 2 of each year.
Second personnel promotion consideration period
Submission deadline: October 15 of each year.
Effective date:The promotion shall be effective no sooner than October 2 of each year.
Documents submitted after the above-mentioned deadlines shall be considered in the next personnel promotion consideration period.
Criteria for the Promotion of Academic Staff, B.E. 2554 (2011)
Supporting documents for promotion consideration
- Form for the promotion consideration of academic staff to ว2 – ว5 levels
- Summary workload form for the past 2 years.
- Work performance report form under the criteria and guideline for the promotion of academic staff.
- Form for the academic performance evaluation for the past four performance evaluations.
- Copy of the attribute evaluation form for the past four performance evaluations.
- Documents or proofs of evidence of various aspects of work performance as specified in No. Clause 4.
- Minutes of the meetings of the work unit’s Promotion Screening Committee (for the promotion of personnel from ว1 to ว2 and from ว2 to ว3 levels).
For additional details, access the Intranet system > Documents > Promotion
Academic support, administrative and administrative support staff
Criteria for the promotion of academic support staff (สว)
Criteria for the promotion of administrative and administrative support staff (จ)
- For personnel with more than 3 years of work experience, calculate the score from performance outcome of the past three consecutive years.
- Calculation of 1 work performance score is based on the yearly performance evaluation (conducted in April and October).
Examples of performance evaluation calculation
For additional details and supporting documents, see the Intranet system > Documents > Position Determination and Promotion > University personnel Promotion